[hpsdr] Excalibur/PowerSDR/HPSDR behavior questions

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Tue Nov 17 20:32:53 PST 2009

Excalibur working here. What a nice kit! Well done! Thank you!

What jumpers should be installed / removed on Mercury & Penelope
when Excalibur provides the 10MHz ref on Atlas C16?

Removal of Mercury JP8 removes power from its 10 MHz oscillator.
Is there a C16 driver on Mercury that needs to be disconnected?
How about similar on Penny?

Dave / WA8YWQ