[hpsdr] Pennywhistle connection diagram...

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Sat Nov 21 16:12:29 PST 2009

The connection diagram on page 5 of the Pennywhistle Assembly and
Operating Instructions document shows the 3-pin header numbers with 1
labeled as Bias Control and 2 labeled as ground.

This appears to be at odds with the schematic which shows 1 ground and 2
Bias Control.

Since tests with my ohm meter agree with the schematic, it appears that
the connection diagram is incorrect.

The last thing I have to do is wire up the control cable to this header
and the DB25 - want to make sure I have it correct.

Pete, N3EVL