[hpsdr] Thanks to the TAPR kitting croo

Walter Holmes walterh at k5wh.net
Sat Nov 21 17:02:37 PST 2009

I'm sure I can speak for all involved, that we are very glad to help get
these projects out the door as soon as everyone could pull it off..

Especially with the Thanks Giving holidays coming up, there's nothing better
than slaving over the soldering iron, (or hot griddle) with a great smelling
turkey in the background.. :)

Best of luck to everyone getting them on the air.. As I'm certain you will
enjoy them as much as we have..

Many thanks to everyone, this is a project that just KEEPS getting better !!

Walter/K5WH ...