[hpsdr] Mercury V2.9 Question- Mercury clock

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Sun Nov 22 13:46:55 PST 2009

I've added a bit of "wire-wrap" wire to Mercury between the upper end of
R37 and
the upper pin of Mercury's J8, "AUXCLK".  The insulated wire just fits
through the via
just to the left of J8.  I do see a 3.3Vpp square wave on the upper pin
of J8.

In KK, version 1.0.6, in file Setupform.cs
about line 649, in the function chkExcalibur_Changed,
in the last section, which has comment header

  // update the Mainform with the current settings

I added the line --
 MainForm.Excalibur = chkExcalibur.Checked;

This lets Form1.cs know that Excalibur was checked.
It also allows this selection to be remembered when
Setupform is opened again, and also to have the
selection stored in KK.csv.

Using Mercury FPGA code V2.9, I see Mercury LED D3 lit, but not D4.

73,
Dave / WA8YWQ