[hpsdr] Proposal for a new Software project.

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 08:03:09 PST 2009

Alberto --

    The IO seems to be one of the more troublesome areas in multiple
platform programming.

In the diagram libusb is a generic place holder.  I will work on
improving the diagram today.

I envision some type of wrapper code that so that we can use type of
driver that works best on each OS but have a consistent interface for
the code.  I am aware of the your work on WinUSB but we also have Linux
folks that use libusb1.0  We will have to come up with a reasonable
solution for this situation.

I look forward to your help in using winUSB and windows uses issues.

     Dave, KV0S