[hpsdr] Proposal for a new Software project.

Ed White WA3BZT wa3bzt at verizon.net
Sat Nov 28 06:55:08 PST 2009

Hi Gang:
Well with some time on my hand (Unemployed) and the next class opening
time will start in Jan 2010 What program code should I take so I can
have a basic of what is going on?
Just like to request that the next package of software have everything
in it the ability to update to the latest version for each board. (I
hope to start putting all the boards into Pandora and get this unit
working (with 20 watts) Starting in Jan.
Keep up the great work
Ed
WA3BZT