[hpsdr] OZY

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 24 13:57:35 PDT 2009

Hi All,
I finally finished wiring my HPSDR chassis with a couple linear modules set up to run off line voltage. Everything just fits. I'm a few firmware revisions behind and have found them but for the life of me I can't remember how to program OZY. I read just replace the ozy-Janus.rbf file, but where is it? I do not have janus installed so do I need to plug it in?
I wonder if someone could point me to the procedure? I'm just getting into radio season again. TNX, Frank WA1GFZ