[hpsdr] Boards: FREE

Steve, G4GXL steve at g4gxl.com
Thu Oct 1 08:32:37 PDT 2009

> While I am well aware this is a volunteer operation, I'm more than a little disappointed with the attention being given Alex.

Karl - I think your comments are unfair.
Presentations at Dayton this year (also on the Dayton DVDs)
highlighted just how much effort and collective banging of heads
against brick walls has been put into Alex.

We would all like to see things move faster but the delays are not for
want of trying.

73
Steve, G4GXL
--