[hpsdr] Boards: FREE

John Nordlund jnordlund at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 1 09:24:52 PDT 2009

_*If*_ he tossed out his boards as he claims, his comments are now
irrelevant.

It comes across as something close to a tantrum thing.  How is his act
of tossing out his stuff supposed to make the project happen faster, and
should we care?  I for one am not impressed.  It is about the same as
jumping off the rowboat in mid ocean because it is not moving fast
enough to water ski behind it.  Oh well, his loss...

If he wanted it fast, he should have bought a YaesKenwIcom rig from the
usual sources.

The *actual effort *being put into the project by the people doing the
design and choreographing the assembly and shipping of these wonderful
radios I do find to be very impressive.  I will wait patiently for the
release of Alex, Pennywhistle, and Excalibur.  IF a part of the project
does not get completed I can build it myself from my own design, but I
would rather cash in on the expertise of the project leaders.   Yes we
have spent a lot of money on this, and the waiting is getting old, but
the results so far have surpassed anything that most of us could have
done as a solo effort.

My thanks to the people doing the work!!  Please carry on, and know that
most of us out here do appreciate what you are doing for us.

Msg from the desk of AD5FU
John Nordlund

ad5fu at arrl.net