[hpsdr] Ozy replacement

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 3 08:41:05 PDT 2009

Tony:

I think Lyle has already designed and built that board, under the
project name MAGISTER.

It is on the Wiki.

http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=MAGISTER

Boards are already working and in test.  I think TAPR has the intention
of moving these
into production rapidly to keep people supplied with a way to continuing
to building
HPSDR systems.

--- Graham