[hpsdr] Ozy replacement

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Oct 4 21:23:24 PDT 2009

It's using the standard Ozy_Janus.rbf being distributed with
PowerSDR.  I don't have an exhaustive list of the differences between
Ozy and Magister at hand at the moment. The basic capability that
Magister does not have (compare to Ozy) is the parallel port control
of an SDR 1000 since Magister omits the DB25 connector and IO
buffering for that connector.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)