[hpsdr] Ozy replacement

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Sun Oct 4 23:27:10 PDT 2009

Magister has all of the same connections (and uses the same FPGA pin
numbers) between the FPGA and the Atlas bus and between the FPGA and
the FX2. The only difference is the absence of the GPIO port and the
DB-25 PIO connections on the FPGA. The PIO connections to the DB9 are
identical to Ozy, allowing you to have the same paddle and PTT inputs.

The idea is to use *exactly* the same code in the FX2 and FPGA as
Ozy, but of course you will not be able to use any of the missing I/O
since these FPGA pins are unconnected on Magister.

I'll draft up a difference sheet and post it as soon as I get a few minutes.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI