[hpsdr] Penelope sound quality

ENDO rfcgf600 at ybb.ne.jp
Tue Oct 13 08:15:48 PDT 2009

Hi Joe ,

I modified Initozy11.bat to 0x14 from 0x15.
Apparently the audio becomes much better, however there is noise boosted(MIC
gain 25). With 0x15, the noise is not so annoying, but 0x14 I can here very
much the noise.
To be honnest with you, the sound of TS-940S monitored( IF output monitored
in TS-940S) with D-104 is MUCH MUCH better than Penelope sound.
That's what I can say tonight. Coming weekend, I'll change the current TAPR
made Penelope to another one that Gerd, DJ8AY made for further test.

Tokio ENDO
JA1CCA