[hpsdr] CPU board for HPSDR

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Fri Oct 16 11:12:05 PDT 2009

Thanks Shel for reply!!! I have D201GLY2A right now, which handle only HPSDR. In most cases
it's enough, but if run VAC and MixW in addition, not. But my main thoughts was, make system
as small as possible. That small size boards could be very good companion for Hermes. But, but,
but... Price, performance(???), etc. I think, when I'M going to put all HPSDR parts together,
D945GCLF2 will be my choice. Or similar, things in IT change so fast. At that moment there will
be other MB, and who knows what is going on in pico-ITX segment ;-)

   73!                                                                                               Aivars