[hpsdr] OZY Difficulties

David M. Witten II wittend at wwrinc.com
Sun Oct 25 17:44:17 PDT 2009

Graham,

Thanks.  My strong suspicion (and hope) is that something that I did
early on klobbered the configuration on the USB chip.  It is a TAPR
'factory' board, but it is from before the time when the configuration
had been worked out to make Ozy function as a ByteBlaster.

I do have JTAG tools, etc.

Dave
KD0EAG