[hpsdr] PowerSDR startup Error

James Brown Jim at SETI.Net
Fri Sep 4 09:31:29 PDT 2009

I am getting this error when I attempt to start PowerSDR.  I haven't made any hardware changes since it last worked.
(KD5TFD 22Aug2009 A) FlexRadio systems PowerSDR v1.10.4+BaseSV...
An unhandled exception has occurred.....
Details are:

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Application not found
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
   at PowerSDR.JanusAudio.initOzy()
   at PowerSDR.JanusAudio.StartAudio(Int32 sample_rate, Int32 samples_per_block, PaStreamCallback cb, Int32 sample_bits, Int32 no_send)
   at PowerSDR.Audio.StartAudio(PaStreamCallback& callback, UInt32 block_size, Double sample_rate, Int32 host_api_index, Int32 input_dev_index, Int32 output_dev_index, Int32 num_channels, Int32 callback_num, Int32 latency_ms)
   at PowerSDR.Audio.Start()
   at PowerSDR.Console.chkPower_CheckedChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.OnCheckedChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.set_CheckState(CheckState value)
   at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

(Bunch of stuff deleated from details by me)

Any ideas on what is going on?
Regards........ Jim
W6KYP
www.SETI.Net