[hpsdr] PowerSDR startup Error

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Fri Sep 4 09:59:14 PDT 2009

It's trying to run initozy11.bat (or initozy-janus.bat if the
Hardware is not set as HPSDR)  and apparently can't find it, or
perhaps can't find cmd.exe as it will need that to run the batch file.

When was the last time it worked?  What's changed since then?  Do you
see an initozy11.bat file in the PowerSDR directory?  Are you
starting PowerSDR from that directory?

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)