[hpsdr] Boards for sale

Michael Kreeger mike at mkreeger.com
Fri Sep 11 09:01:02 PDT 2009

I have some extra boards for sale.

ASSEMBLED Atlas (I paid a tech to assemble &
test the kit) and as received from TAPR I have an Ozy, Janus, &
Mercury.  All still
sealed in protective bags.

I would like to sell all of them for $600 obo.  Please contact me
directly if your interested.

Michael N6TQZ

Kreeger Research LLC
“DSP systems and chips...”
Redmond, WA
Mobile: 425-445-2191
Email:   mike at kreegerresearch.com
Web:    http://kreegerresearch.com

This email and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the
named recipient(s) and contain(s) confidential information that may be
proprietary, privileged or copyrighted under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, or forward this
email message or any attachments. Delete this email message and any
attachments immediately.