[hpsdr] [Fwd: [FlexEdge] SDR 1000 With X2GR Calibration]

joetorrey at cablelynx.com joetorrey at cablelynx.com
Wed Sep 23 08:27:38 PDT 2009

------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: [FlexEdge] SDR 1000 With X2GR Calibration
From:    joetorrey at cablelynx.com
Date:    Wed, September 23, 2009 8:25 am
To:      Flexedge at flex-radio.biz

With the new WBIR function you need more output from the X2GR module; I
installed a removable jumper that bypasses "R4" at 348 ohms. This is the
attenuator that enables the -73 dBm or S9 output. With the new jumper
installed you have -54 dBm or S20 output; this allows the image
calibration to follow through. I used a left-over PC motherboard removable
jumper with leads for this mod. I tested and all worked great; you will
need to adjust the level set in PowerSDR "Setup" amount to the new
setpoint of (-54 dBm) if you leave the jumper in for the level adjust.

Joe
WD5Y