[hpsdr] HSPDR Status

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:55:23 PDT 2009

I have been watching this project a little bit...I can't find a good
summary of the "State of HPSDR" anywhere.

To save significant digging and research...what are the current "plug
and play" capabilities?

What I am wondering is what can a guy buy today, plug it together,
install software and do right this minute?  ALso, how much would it
cost and how would it compare to flex 5000?

I think what you guys are doing is extremely nifty but I am not as
capable electronically.  I would love however to have HPSDR in my
shack without significant drawbacks/shortcomings.

If this question is inappropriate let me know.

--
Doc

Bill Dailey
KXØO