[hpsdr] Hermes Schematics

Anthony Taylor anthonytaylorengg at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 06:34:42 PDT 2009

Hello all,

It's an absolute pleasure to be a part of the HPSDR community and to be able to contribute, thanks to Phil & Kevin for making me a part of the team.

I have been a silent observer for over two years and have learned quite a bit by just sticking around :).

Kjell thanks for the input, this will be corrected in the next revision, I also need to connect the +12VBUS to the DC connector oops!!

As Phil mentioned we would appreciate your feedback and please shout if you see any errors, I'd hate to do a board rerun :).

73s,

Tony