[hpsdr] M4-ATX, 250w output, 6v to 30v wide input Intelligent Automotive DC-DC Car PC PowerSupply

Dave g4fre at g4fre.com
Sat Sep 26 09:47:26 PDT 2009

MessageHenry/All

When using my pandora boxed hpsdr/picopsu in my URBAN environment I cannot
trace any noise contributions attributable to the picopsu. If I had a rural
location with low noise antennas/low noise environment it might be another
story!

I did swap my 2 picopsu in case there were production inconsistencies but it
didnt make a difference

I havent done any mods to the picopsu, apart from cutting off ALL the extra
leads/plugs, as none were needed for the HPSDR

Dave

ww2r