[hpsdr] Altera question

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Wed Sep 30 07:07:10 PDT 2009

Any program in the Ozy is held in RAM, so it will disappear when you
turn off
power to Atlas/Ozy.

To program Mercury, you must jumper Mercury as instructed, and plug it
in the
bus next to Ozy as described, no other cards in Atlas at the time, then
power up
and load the programmer/driver.  It should work, then.

If you power cycle, all information in Ozy goes away, until reloaded later.

--- Graham / KE9H

==