[hpsdr] Pandora Backplates are now all spoken for

w3sz 73w3sz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:53:11 PDT 2009

Unfortunately, the Pandora Backplates are now all spoken for.

I now have more requests for backplates than I have backplates left.

If you got an email from me telling you that I thought there would be a
backplate available for you, that is still true.

Otherwise, unfortunately, you are out of luck.

My apologies to those who didn't order one in time to get one, and my
thanks to all of the original subscribers whose commitment to get one
[or more] when they were first offered made the project happen.

Thanks all, and

73,

W3SZ
Roger Rehr