[hpsdr] Dayton SDR Forum

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 05:38:02 PDT 2010

Speakers at Dayton SDR Forum 2:30-5 PM for Friday May 14.

Me, N4HY "SDR status, ARRL SDR committee evolution"

Lyle Johnson "Choices in Embedded DSP for SDR"

Scotty Cowling, "Open HPSDR Status"

John Melton, "Linux ghpsdr"

Gerald Youngblood, "Flex Radio new offerings, amateur and commercial
(Flex 1500, New V/U satellite capable add on, etc.)

Jeremy McDermond "MacHPSDR"

Average length of talk 25 minutes but this is the list. I will work with
each author to square away the time and get it into Dayton for the program.

Thank you all for volunteering! Looks like a great year indeed. I am
very excited.

Bob
N4HY

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.