[hpsdr] Net Framework 1&2 with Windows Vista and Windows 7.

steve blackmore f5vjs at blackmore-marquis.org
Wed Apr 14 03:07:54 PDT 2010

Dave,

I think you need to be using .net 3.5 with Vista and not trying to install
.net 2

My work machine with Vista has .net 1.1 and .net 3.5 installed, I just
downloaded and installed PowerSDR on this machine and it seems happy to
run with that. (can't check if it talks to any hardware as I am at work.)

Windows 7 comes with .net 3.5 pre-installed, so probably won't like you
trying to install an earlier version

Hope this helps.

cheers
Steve