[hpsdr] help

Stan Creitz screitz at nckcn.com
Sat Apr 17 18:03:33 PDT 2010

I have a tapr mercury  and ozy board and the motherboard.
I am a novice at this point.
I have used the quick setup guide. and I finally got  pwrsdr to load with no errors, but pwrsdr replies"HPSDR error"
Error starting hpsdr hdw.  and is asks if hpsdr is connected or powered up.
Ozy shows D12 on when power is applied.  PwrSDR loads and then Ozy had D13, D9 flashing, D8 - D5 are lit but D4 thru D1 are  dark
All the correct led on Mercury are on.  I only have mercury and ozy on the mboard.  I'm kind of lost here.  Help.
Thanks
Stan Creitz, WAØCCW