[hpsdr] Cyclops ?

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Wed Apr 7 23:57:20 PDT 2010

> Hi Guys,
>
> As we are talking about spectrum analyzers, does anyone have an update on
> Cyclops?
>
> 73s
>
> Steve
> G1YLB

Hi Steve,

We have built a number of Alpha PCBs and it looks like the concept is sound.

We have preliminary test code for both the PC and FPGA.

There is some work to be done in cleaning up the phase noise of the two
PLLs. Our two Alpha testers, Al and Graham, are working on other projects
at the moment, and I'm concentrating on OzyII and Hermes, but we hope to
get back to working on the project in the next few months.

73's Phil...VK6APH