[hpsdr] Net Framework with Vista and Windows 7.

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Apr 12 14:08:16 PDT 2010

Dear David,

Is it possible you are trying to install a version of the .Net 2.0 Framework
that you downloaded for an XP machine?  If so, you might be able to solve
your problem by re-downloading the .Net 2.0 Framework installer, but
specifying that you are installing on Vista or Win7.  Or perhaps it's a 64
bit issue?  Are you using the 32 bit or 64 bit versions of Vista or Win7?

Let me know what your problems are, and OS is, and maybe I can help.

Vy 73,
George Byrkit, K9TRV

database 5022 (20100412) __________

http://www.eset.com