[hpsdr] Net Framework with Vista and Windows 7.

david at pearson78.orangehome.co.uk david at pearson78.orangehome.co.uk
Mon Apr 12 02:36:26 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have now finished building Atlas and LPA and am ready to staert installing everything into the box. Last night I thought it was time to start getting the software sorted. I had previously downloaded Power SDR and USBIO Driver did not present a problem. However when I tried to install .NET Framework 1.1 on my Windows 7 64 Bit computer I got an error message of compatability issues and the instalation failed.

On trying to install .NET Framework 2.0 on my Vista Laptop,Windows reported "Not compatable with this OS".

Surely I dont have to go back to XP?

73,

Dave MW0AYM