[hpsdr] @Jeremy McDermond: My 1Gsa 1/d converters are on the road :-))) chuzpa wins...

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Wed Apr 14 07:32:21 PDT 2010

On Apr 7, 2010, at 3:12 AM, ludwig jaffe wrote:

> Hi Jeremy and all others,
>
> it seems the 1Gsa a/d-converters are really for free...

Hey -- if they're willing to give them to you, the more power to ya!  If I thought that I had the requisite skill to do something with them without destroying them, I'd probably do the same. :)

> I can soon make me a nice I/Q A/D-Converter board.
> Stay tuned...

Interested to see what you can put together Ludwig.  Please be sure to report back!

> Jeremy, you are a hopeles pessimist :-)

I think maybe it's one of those "laywer" things.  We're always looking for problems (network engineers to a certain extent too).

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com