[hpsdr] [powersdr] PowerSDR 1.19.3 with HPSDR support

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Thu Apr 15 11:15:07 PDT 2010

Hi Dough and all.

I have downloaded,installed and tested the "new" software and it worked
very fine. There must be some changes compared to the old one and that is
to the better. The Noise reduction is much better than before and to my
ear also the SSB sounds better.

When I try to activate PTT, the program close down. I hope this will be
fixed soon so I can try the TX.

The appearance is much better than the old one and the full screen option
is welcomed.

Thank you all!

73, Kjell

På Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:32:44 +0200, skrev Doug Wigley