[hpsdr] [powersdr] PowerSDR 1.19.3 with HPSDR support

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Fri Apr 16 00:16:49 PDT 2010

Very nice!
Are there somewhere some guidlines on making / modifying skins?
I've copied and renamed one skin folder to give me a sandbox to play in,
and tried substituting some of the images from other skins, but I'm
working "blind",
not really knowing what I'm doing.  Are all the images for a skin read
from disk
whenever a new skin is selected?  It seems I have to re-start PowerSDR
to get it
to notice that a new skin has been added to the collection.

Dave
wa8ywq