[hpsdr] Frequency Calibration in PowerSDR?

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Fri Apr 23 06:27:55 PDT 2010

Follow up:

Graham - you were right - I appeared to have adjusted Excalibur to a
false image earlier.  This time I made the initial adjustment using the
panadapter to make sure the peak of the signal was more or less
coincident with the red line then switched to the phase display to make
the final adjustment.  I'll keep my hands off the only "knob" on this
radio for the moment :)   (at least until I have a GPSDO to calibrate
against).

Pete N3EVL