[hpsdr] The door is open for any new-guy questions

John James jhjames3 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 17:17:50 PDT 2010

Ok I'll ask.
I just got my Atlas, Mercury, Magister, LPU combination working with the help of Jeremy McDermond. Many thanks.

I am having great fun figuring out the interface. I have even made a simple change to Jeremy's code in MacHPSDR.

My question where is the documentation of what is in the various FGPA's. I found the code but where are the interface specifications and design of the various boards documented?  What is done in the FGPA and what is done in the PC?

This is very exciting and I am having a ball with the receiver.
Thanks for all the work that has gone before.
John - k1ym