[hpsdr] The door is open for any new-guy questions

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Wed Apr 28 17:22:33 PDT 2010

On Apr 28, 2010, at 8:17 PM, John James wrote:

> My question where is the documentation of what is in the various FGPA's. I found the code but where are the interface specifications and design of the various boards documented?  What is done in the FGPA and what is done in the PC?

The USB protocol is documented in the documents Phil wrote up at:

svn://64.245.179.219/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Documentation

This shows you how Ozy talks back and forth to the computer.  What's done in the FPGA can kinda be divined from that documentation, but I'll let Phil or others comment about what exactly is going on in the FPGA.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com