[hpsdr] The door is open for any new-guy questions

John James jhjames3 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 29 05:05:48 PDT 2010

Thanks for all the great suggestions.
I had been listening to Teamspeak, repeatedly on my iPhone. Each time I learn something new.   I was wondering if there was an index.
I have ordered (and been notified that it is in the mail) Phil's TAPR briefing.
I have been downloading and extracting the verilog lectures all morning. This seems to have what I want; a lot more listening and learning. A Real treasure.
[There seems to be a CRC error on the Lecture 1 MP4; the WMV has no video, right?]
I am set for the near future. I will ask more as it comes up.
Thanks again
John - k1ym