[hpsdr] The door is open for any new-guy questions

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Thu Apr 29 06:46:10 PDT 2010

Hi Ed, you are *most welcome*. You are invited to ask any question
anytime it comes to your mind. We (I) will do our best to find the
answers and documentation if it exists :-)

It took me almost 6 weeks of asking and probing and digging to get
my Mercury Rx online using the Melton code. I hope you will point
your favorite browser to one of these 4 online receivers:

Jeff Kelly KT2K
Sea Girt, NJ
[1]   http://kt2k.ham-radio-op.net/

Below is an announcement from Chris in
Haifa Israel 4X1RF that his Mercury is now online:
[2]   http://4x1rf.no-ip.org

John Melton is in the UK:
[3]   http://g0orx.homelinux.net/jmonitor.html

Ken N9VV in Chicago, IL USA: