[hpsdr] Other systems with Ethernet interfaces

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Thu Aug 5 09:11:10 PDT 2010

So far we have found the following popular systems have TCP/IP
interfaces. Will you please add to the list:

*SDR-Console* from famous Simon HB9DRV full network architecture
http://sdr-radio.com/

*QuickSilver QS1R* DDC SDR Receiver by Phil Covington N8VB
http://www.philcovington.com/SDR.html

*RFSpace SDR-IP*
http://www.rfspace.com/RFSPACE/SDR-IP.html  ($3,000 USD)

*RFSpace netSDR*  (pre-announced product)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Uh0hQK83A
http://www.rfspace.com/RFSPACE/netSDR.html

*RFSpace (unannounced transceiver)*

*USRP2*
http://www.ettus.com/products

*ShackLan*
http://www.hamation.com/

*Ten-Tec "The SSB Company"*
Omni-VII http://www.tentec.com/index.php?id=2
"OMNI-VII is the first truly Net-Ready ham transceiver. No PC required
at the rig to operate remote! Locate your OMNI-VII anywhere you have
wideband Internet access. Simply connect its built-in Ethernet port to
your router with our exclusive One Plug connection."

*Beagleboard*
*HawkBoard*
*mITX Atom (GigE)*

*Alberto I2PHD + Giuliano I0CG* demonstrated DDC/DUC transceiver
at Modena Hamfest in May 2010. Perhaps it has an RJ-45 connector on the
back?