[hpsdr] Iphone and Ghpsdr3

Richard Stasiak rstasiak at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 10 04:17:40 PDT 2010

Hello John

I was really impressed when you demonstrated your Iphone client code
to me at Dayton this year.  To see you tuning and listening to your
Mercury RX in G land while standing at the TAPR booth in W land was
very cool.  A great demonstration of technology.

If it is possible, I would like to experiment (play, use) with the
Iphone client as well.

I see that your Iphone client source code is on your svn branch.

Do you know if it is possible to compile this code and load it into a
jailbroken Iphone using Cydia?

Regards

Rick ve3mm