[hpsdr] Software direction for openHPSDR...

Jonathan Naylor naylorjs at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 05:22:49 PDT 2010

Hi Folks

You're welcome to cherry pick the source code from the uWSDR project if you like. It's written in portable C++ including a refactored version of DttDP which incorporates the Weaver method for receiving and transmitting SSB/CW. The advantage of that being that any image appears underneath your transmitted signal rather than doubling the bandwidth of the signal. You can download the source code from <http://www.uwsdr.net>

With relation to D-Star. My D-Star Client is open source, but whatever approach you take, you will still need a DV-Dongle for audio en/decoding. By swapping my sound card GMSK demodulator to one based on I/Q samples, it'd probably work. It can be downloaded from my Yahoo! group dstar_development.

Jonathan  G4KLX