[hpsdr] HPSDR software direction

Duane - N9DG n9dg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 14:11:49 PDT 2010

One more overarching goal that I think needs to be considered is to make whatever HPSDR code developement path that is pursued be reasonably easy for the Softrock40 camp to use and contibute to as well. There are many on this list who I am sure who also have a toe in that camp too. There are nearly 7700 people on that Yahhoo list, so there is a large user/experimenter base there. And it would seem to me that a good many of the end goals of both HPSDR and the Softrocks users have a lot in common.

Just recently this same future SW development path topic came up over there too. FWIW..

Duane
N9DG