[hpsdr] HPSDR software direction

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:57:31 PDT 2010

There is an experimental version of my server code that works with a
softrock (N6LYT/ghpsdr3/trunk/src/softrock).

It has code to support the si570 usb interface to set the frequency and
uses a sound card for the I/Q sampling. This can be used with the
ghpsdr3 receiver remotely (or on same system).  It can also be used with
the dspserver and then jmonitor, with the restriction of only one
receiver.  It still needs some more work and like the HPSDR code only
supports receiving (transmit coming soon ...).

It is also possible to use it with a fixed frequency softrock. Simply
set the main VFO frequency to the center frequency and tune using the
Sub Rx in the ghpsdr receiver.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt