[hpsdr] Software direction for openHPSDR...

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Thu Aug 5 03:45:55 PDT 2010

On 8/3/2010 7:53 PM, Rob Frohne wrote:
> I do like the idea of using C++ and QT 4.5
> which is quite portable, and the GUIs for
> developing in QT are very nice in my experience.

Are you meaning the Qt Creator program ? I heard about it, but know
nothing of it.
Does it run under Windows ? I am a Windows man, who will consider
switching to
Linux only the day when Ubuntu will allow me to login as root without
interfering...
I just want to be able to drag and drop files belonging to root from one
directory to
another using the mouse, or to edit one of them using Kate.  The various
sudo or
su commands are of no help for this.... you must be logged in as root....

73  Alberto  I2PHD