[hpsdr] Fwd: Hermes Ethernet

Luke Steele mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Thu Aug 5 06:26:19 PDT 2010

Yes, I was looking down this thread for this Ethernet RFI crud issue, and
Bob sees it too.
My Ethernet chucks out crud mostly across 20m, but also at a lower level on
higher bands.
I have three devices on my switch, two PCs and a Satellite Internet modem.
The switch is a little five port TP-Link plastic-cased thing, but I found
no less crud radiated when I borrowed a larger, metal cased unit.
Running at 10Mbps or 100Mbps made no useful difference.
Any tips?
Luke VK3HJ