[hpsdr] Optimising Dell PC for PowerSDR

Luke Steele mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Fri Aug 6 18:14:35 PDT 2010

Thanks Neal and Dan,
That's given me a bunch of stuff to work on.
I've got Autoruns working, and Black Viper, and will analyse the results and
dispose of the unnecessary garbage.
I have run DPC Latency, and that reveals no problems at all. In an extended
operating session, the numbers were averaging 20-30uS, and no big spikes were
apparent.
73,
Luke VK3HJ

<http://abrohamnealsoftware.com/blog/>http://abrohamnealsoftware.com/blog/  In