[hpsdr] Multiple Rx -- ghpsdr3 on Windows

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 04:38:17 PDT 2010

just a short follow-up to my message:

There seems to be a timing problem on Win7: I just added (as a
workaround for the time being) a Sleep(10) command in the method
mentioned, and now the FPGA code is loaded and I can start the server.
The dspserver and the Java Gui is working also nicely. I have the
server and the dspserver running on my Win7 32-Bit box and the Java
client on the Win7 64-Bit box.

Thanks a lot, David!

cheers,
Hermann