[hpsdr] Magister DB9

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Sat Aug 14 07:43:55 PDT 2010

Pat

I am copying this thread to the list as I could not find the information in
 the
WIKI and perhaps someone can update the documentation for Magister  and
OZY. The following is an email sent to the list last year and that is where
got the information.

73 de Joe K1RQG

***** High Performance Software Defined Radio Discussion List  *****

I've released SVN 3326 of PowerSDR @:
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMe
rge/bin/Release

This code includes Ozy_Janus.rbf v 16 which refines the ptt and  keyer
connections on the Ozy DB9 so that PTT, Dot and Dash are now
independent signals:   They are:

Pin 5:   Common/Ground
Pin 6:  Dash
Pin 7:  Dot
Pin 8    PTT

I've also fixed the Penny w/o Merc version check glitch that Gerd  reported.

Thanks to Phil Harman for the updated  FPGA  code.

Cheers,

Bill   (kd5tfd)

HPSDR  Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at openhpsdr.org
Subscription help:
HPSDR web page:  http://openhpsdr.org
Archives:  http://lists.openhpsdr.org/pipermail/hpsdr-openhpsdr.org/

In a message dated 8/11/2010 5:48:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,