[hpsdr] More or less

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Wed Aug 25 04:42:44 PDT 2010

Hi IW1AYD (name?)

This is a very fine illustration of your thoughts, I just have one comment:

The combination of Hermes and Apollo is a low power/ portable unit. I
think most of the amateurs will be more interested in a high power (100W
or more) unit. That means using Hermes in a setup with a PA (Munin) and
Alex filters.

73, Kjell