[hpsdr] More or less

iw1ayd iw1ayd at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 25 11:25:14 PDT 2010

  Hello to all.
As required by Kjell some mod on the picture.
More also on the view for legacy application integration and, may be a
future integrated SDR+application GUI.
What should be done to have a great use of a GUI since now and what
would be a full integrated GUI, as a full integrated SDR.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ul9E0K1_VUg/THVcC-rglxI/AAAAAAAABNM/SYkrMJ89dG4/s1600/sdr+1.1.jpg

Still in the hope to be of any use. For me is quite enough to make the
picture, I could see that in use here and elsewhere.

What would be the next step?
I am also again asking for any new input, as just yesterday.

Something more could be written, asked or started, but I would like to
see more opinions about those root.

                              73 de iw1ayd